Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Store List w. Hints & SLURLs


This list will be updated throughout the next day or two, or as needed. Hints will be added, as well as SLURLs. Bare w. me, I lost all the SLURLs I had last night, because I was a noob and forgot to save my NC & I crashed! -.-

GYGO Hunt: Store List
------------------------

1: ::rANDOM::
★GYGO Hunt Hint: Where does this warp pipe lead too?

2:  SKIP

3: Soken Kids

★GYGO Hunt Hint: Yoshi!


4: Rawr Muffinz
★GYGO Hunt Hint: Upstairs in the sale room is where I'm gaming!!:

5: LVS Kids

★GYGO Hunt Hint: 1..2..3..turn around and you will see,another hint to help you seek,follow the arrow and the prize you shall find,be sure and look up into the sky!!


6: Shortstuff Creations
★GYGO Hunt Hint: Find the tree you will find the suprise

7: {S!lly Goose}
★GYGO Hunt Hint: What's in the piggy's mouth?

8: Punk Tots New Location at NGI
★GYGO Hunt Hint: 


9: Dressing Darlings
★GYGO Hunt Hint:  If its not Christmas why am I looking for Holly Hair

10: MiChiGaNs ShAcK
★GYGO Hunt Hint: the last time i saw my hunt item i was playing mario on my 3ds sitting in the tree

11: CapeCod Playhouse
★GYGO Hunt Hint: If its like a needle in a haystack, then I'm pretty easy to find.

12: El Inc
★GYGO Hunt Hint: Yes...it's a freebie!

13: Amazing Allys
★GYGO Hunt Hint: by the swing sets !

14: <Amberstone Kids>
★GYGO Hunt Hint: There is no stalk but im still just as comfy.

15: kickROCKS
★GYGO Hunt Hint: Rather sit than play!

16: NoOzeRz
★GYGO Hunt Hint: Fishfood

17: CyberKitten Bakery & Grocery
★GYGO Hunt Hint:   Food always tastes better on a Grill

18: SKIP

19: Candy Crunchers
★GYGO Hunt Hint: Lets go play the game, but wait check your mail first. might be a free game

20: Nefeli's Gestures
★GYGO Hunt Hint: I'm so tired of playing ...I sit

21: Black Cat Bones
★GYGO Hunt Hint:  You are going to have to go to Hell and Back to find this one.

22: **Gesture*Batorz**
★GYGO Hunt Hint: To The Top of The Secret Lair!

23: ...:::MINDLESS:::...
★GYGO Hunt Hint: Are You Old Skool

24: Artful Designs
★GYGO Hunt Hint:

25: Wyldflower
Hunt Hint:  Woops!  I kicked over that plant while playing my PS3!

26: {W&R} - {Witches & Rats}
★GYGO Hunt Hint:

27: The Funky Chapeau
★GYGO Hunt Hint: Despicable me?!

28: So Berry Licious
★GYGO Hunt Hint: Footloose!

29:  Lyrieal's Boutique
★GYGO Hunt Hint: Wonder if i can get a date looking like this?

30:  ..::SS::.. Kidz
★GYGO Hunt Hint: Why not try a little fishing

No comments:

Post a Comment